FALLING IN LOVE - MUSIC

Assalammualaikum wbt..



Once again I want to post something in my mind. I don't know why I can falling in love by R&B, Rap genre in music world. I love a few artist are famous in Asia and world maybe. KPop is best music genre for rapping and R&B I had been love for a long time. 

1. BIGBANG



2. iKON



After that I was found out about Malay Pop music from my country have the best rapper man and woman. 

3. SONAONE


I love the song "No More and Firefly"

4. DE FAM


Their song is very excited "Supergirl and With You"

Now, I am starting like the music genre from C-Pop which is both of them are famous during their time with EXO, but I am not a fan for them, until after the two of them create their own music in chinese version it make me feel excited to hear their songs!

5. LUHAN 



6. Z.TAO



At the end, music can make people to get freedom to life in their own style without worried anything. Even though, the problems always behind us every time, everyday and every what we are doing. Just do what you want in your life, and your family is always beside you.

1 Comments:

acu yuhan said...

cantiknya blog done folo, folo me back k :) http://acuyuhan.blogspot.my/

 

Copyright by © 2013 Studio Puteri Nabilah